Clinical commissioning groups are groups of GPs that, from April 2013, are responsible for designing local health services In England. They do this by commissioning or buying health and care services including:
- Elective hospital care
- Rehabilitation care
- Urgent and emergency care
- Most community health services
- Mental health and learning disability services
- What is the cost of generic celebrex
- How much antabuse cost
- How much promethazine dm to get high
This list was produced in conjunction with the marvelous Help Me Investigate.
Many of the CCGs are using a larger NHS group to handle FOI requests. These authorities are often handling FOI requests for multiple CCG groups. Where this is the case these are detailed in the spreadsheet linked above.